Wednesday, November 10, 2010

F.D.A. Unveils Graphic Warning Labels for Cigarettes

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/health/policy/11tobacco.html?ref=us

Time to invest in cigarette cases kids.
It gonna be the next new trend.
What a ridiculous waste of money by the "Morality Police"
I wonder if they'll put rotten livers on all alcohol products, and brain tumors on cell phones or a rotted stomach on toothpaste for the fluoride warning? I could go on but I won't, because I'm sure you get my drift.
But I do have one question that needs answering!
Who the fuck is running this country anymore and just who the do they think they are?
God?

Federal drug regulators unveiled 36 proposed warning labels for cigarette packages on Wednesday, including some that are striking pictures of smoking’s effects.

Designed to cover half of a pack’s surface area, the new labels are intended to spur smokers to quit by providing graphic reminders of tobacco’s dangers. The labels are required under a law passed last year that gave the Food and Drug Administration the power to regulate tobacco products for the first time