Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh hello sport
How nice of you to drop back in
With your nasty little smile
And that cat hair eating grin
Did you enjoy yourself on the darkside of that moon
No don't bother to come over here
Take your chair in the corner of the room
I can smell your nasty breath
The fish smell reeks within this room
Which it wasn't there until you took your chair
And it doesn't make me swoon

Do I detect a little glint
In your unsatisfied little eyes
Whats wrong there sport
Did she leave you that unsatisfied
Or perhaps you spied what I dressed this night now in
Purposely done for your desire to touch me again
Oh no don't get up
You sit in that bad boy chair
It wasn't meant for you to touch me
It was meant to make you stare

I wore those stockings that you love
That you won't touch me in again
And that black little demi
That always gives you that salacious little grin
And those dark little panties
That just seem to hypnotize
Your finger drawn to touch them
And that dark glaze in your eyes
That says you want a little wild
And my special tantalize
To tease you to your greatest lengths
And harden... your little grin

You know I'm feeling nasty
So I think I'll take my time
And leave you in the state your in
While I touch myself and please myself again
You see I need a man and not some little boy
You can be easily replaced sport
With my little toy
Hear that buzz
I love to feel it's tickle in my hand
And I'm always fully satisfied
When it makes my breath begin to rise
And no it's not your mouth
But I'm willing to compromise

Coz you been a bad boy baby
And now your beginning to understand
That a woman deserves nothing less
Than full attention from her man
Do I have your attention now baby
Coz I'm moving down that hand
To give a little attention to
What you think makes you a man
MMM I love that sweet spot
And my little helper knows just right where to go
And never needs direction
Or leaves me in that state you know

Of a little displease
Because of your alarm of emergency
It's always so nice and slow
And leaves me so wet
Never a dry run for the show
And it can make my passion rise
Until I roll back my eyes
And it has me moaning low
And never once has it ever told me
A second time it couldn't go

Come over hear baby
I want to whisper in your ear
And my breath is a little rapid so
I want you to really hear
It's not you baby
And that tremble is not from fear
Now suck on your lips my finger tips
While I gasp from straight into your ear
What that I hear a moan
Are you needing a little attention baby
Well you know your on your own
But I'll sit over there in your little chair
And watch so you don't feel all alone
You know anything for you baby
So now make yourself at home
Yahoo..... ride em cowboy
Put that pleasure in your hand
And show me that your a man