Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have to let this ferment in my head
Because if what you say is so
People are still taking my shit and making all the dough
The golden time is God's given free
To work the part that he's given me
But the rest is off a different role
The part that everyone likes to pick over so
Heart you make money and don't work for free
Why would you expect the same of me
The mistake I would learn from the past
Is I did alot of work and everybody else got the cash
If you were the one who made me need therapy
Then what's different this time for me to see
Even the Dead when they jammed got paid
That's why they did all those records made
And I don't want to spend all my time touching the poetry laid
It's a head trip and a half slicked back in pomade
And you keep saying wife so it was your advertize
And my brother didn't sell it his phone was compromized
So how did you get it from the handle on your door
If you can't figure out what was a past mistake
Then how do you go about not making a future remake