Friday, July 18, 2008

Heart your a trip
I just did a cosmic flip
Most I knew
But I learned a bit
A little eye open on the sip

That's a scary combination
The places we do with out
Air definitely cares the fiddle
And Uranus has it's muse no doubt

What you think of those squares baby
That's been a trip on the steps a time or two
You want to write to feel the real
And you want me to real the write for you

Did you hear the word intense
That sounds like a wire walkers act to me
I don't like to argue
And that's what intense seems to be

Frozen hot chocolate in your back yard
Is not my problem or want to be
Nor is it my switch
For a current rate going for jealousy

No cage match for the heavy weight
I'll leave ya to your yard
I believe you got a date
Or frozen hot chocolate will warm up while it waits

I asked the honest Abe in you
About the communicate
If this was standard procedure
For every one you date

You've never heard me ask on Ex
Nor do I ever take your bait
And I don't want to hear a lifetimes confess
Of why things weren't that great