Friday, July 25, 2008

You know it's more than two sides of the tape
It's more like a pancake stack
But there's no butter between cakes
That's how I like mine anyway
With lots of syrup
So it's just thick and dry
Just a little butter and syrup on the outside
So when you put it in your mouth
It tastes all good and sweet
But the stack was really thick
And there isn't enough sweet
So it gets stuck in your mouth
Coz it was to thick
But for the tape make it your brains
That sounds good with pancakes (not)
And then on top of it
Somebody didn't cook the middle pancakes all the way
So then it grows and the back of my throat say "I don't think so"
Then it grows to much
And I gag
And don't think I didn't just hear that........(and You know who I mean) lol
I don't like to gag,
It's hard on my stomach
And if I swallow
Then I ate it
And to much of that can make you throw up
And I hate to throw up
Now make that stack every angle I look at this from
It's a massive division to
In a lot of different categories
Worldly, country, stately and personally
And then multiply it by the people
Divide that by are they or are not your friends
And do they or they not wish to hurt you
The by the three factors above
You look at the screen but the screen is in my mind
And it fills in every factor of all those aspects
And what the ramifications are for each one
So It's a mighty big stack
The mind is a terrible thing to waste and there shall be no child left behind
Top it with the fact that I'm going to be born again
And that would be the truth in every way
It's that family thing you know
This last time around wasn't a blast
And I tried to forget what I learned
Or maybe not the lesson but the manor in which it was taught
It was not a good thing
I don't want to live it again
If you make me draw the arrow and aim
I will let it fly
On mark
I don't like to do that
Because it sucks
I lost my temper and you get hurt
You say no emotion
Droids don't trade
They just respond to command
And checkers is a boring game
But playin cards takes an ante every time