Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heart to practice what I know
Like I did with my brother
There are times when you must just be ignored
Your taunts for a reaction
Which for some reason you must do
Are putting me at odds at what I do
The brother never taunted he was just ignorant
He lacked the understanding of how to conduct himself
And I could understand that he lacked it to
But your breed from a different cloth
And had a different teacher to
So I know you know better
Because all Sags run the same
So that's the part that would rise me in such anger
Because you trash what I know he would view the same
Hot chocolate for him would have never happened
Not the view but that he would ever cause her so much harm
And he would not have touched it if it wasn't his own treasure
Because his treasure would always be on his arm
Ask her if you don't believe me
But I know it for a fact to be true
Look with in your own heart
And you'll know it to
Because that's what he would have taught you