Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello dance of a thousand dreams
My mind mist of lover's flare
I've missed you since I've last kissed you
Sweet breath of lover's air

Warm love to your form so fine
And your thought touch of love on mine
Kissed close within my mind
So beautiful a sight to see

A dreamers dance of untold perfection
Beheld my eyes in kissed ecstasy
You make ballroom such a pleasure
You dance so perfectly

And what's that all about
You and your silver tipped pen
That I would even look lest touch
The taint from you of foul again

And yet still
Caught against that perfect light
My thoughts are caught again in dance with thee
Lost in a whorl of passion's magic familiarity

Dying in desire for the caress of your choice
Succumbing to that certain sensation
That says I have no choice
I'm caught lost within
The beauty of the voice
















Take a moment to check online spielautomaten oder
see the homepage of spielautomaten .