Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If you lie about one thing you will lie about all things
Because you will know no difference of who your lying to
Spirit is not a game when you are taught it
Nor tested by anyone else but you

Do you see why Spirit and money can't mix
Because it will come down to what's more important to you
And I did mean to hit you below the belt
So you could see the difference in the two

Proactive would have meant to suck it up
Spirit says then you have forsaken you
And you must love above all else yourself
Or you will settle for anything that another would do to you

Reactive says I won't accept it
I deserve better than what you would do
If your tasting honey from another
Then your to full to taste what I would give to you

Which would then make it a waste
A throw away were others would thrive
Spirit says be good to each other
Or love will not remain alive

In real life that was a walk
Right out the ball park gate
You wouldn't have even got the spit I spat
Because your last pitch came way to late

I saw your after birthday broth
I thought it best to let it slide
You'd already made your own birthday fate
With the date you just left to hide

Water is a funky for me
To much puts out all the fire
I usually take it far and few between
Because it really makes me tired

Water is such an in and out
Fire needs a steady burn
That's why when your out
I just go find something else to learn