Friday, December 26, 2008

There's a light in my life
It's the Universal kiss of Love
And it's abundance is mine
So I can have any wish that I can think there of

I wished to see that blue bird
For it was a rarity after all
And the afternoon of Christmas day
The Universe delivered to me my call

It was in the giving to all of the others
To say I had the dishes covered
So at the window I was the only one to see
The magic of the present the Universe gave to me

And it was a special thrill for me OK
To understand my wish was sent to me that way
And it made me happy as I could ever be
To understand the Universe had sent it for me to see

So with the freedom of this gift
I asked for the world to be given a lift
To shed the pain of hard times misery
And to feel the Love that the Universe can guarantee

So open your hearts
And give another a smile if you understand
To give the gift of Universal Love
Is the connection that was given to every man