Friday, December 26, 2008

Make the time to free the whole note
From the music that is thee
You can always do the quarter later
And the half note that's your fader
And the teacher that I see
And that three quarter form
That makes your daily form
You know it takes a toll on thee
So don't put it off till later
Lest the residue build greater
Take a little time for free
And let the whole note of your soul
Be the best that you can be
This is my answer to the feeling
From the toll of the double dealing
For the healing of the me
I forgot to smell the roses
Analyzing all the poses
Of all that I ever see
Till I remember the connection of the greater
And that I was putting it off till later
And realized it was going to be the death of me
So I filled the music of my soul
With all that'd make me whole
And allowed myself to just be me
And skipped the take on the half notes sake
And felt the Universal whole note
For the Love that makes me me