Monday, December 29, 2008

B-O-R-I-N-G
What was once so entertaining
Now becomes misery
Just like any pop-tart
That tastes so disgustingly
Cold folds of pressed dough
With nothing in the middle
But a taste of something akin to paste
Warmed by the toaster just a little
Where's the strudel man
I'm a fruit filled fan
Don't make me look for other fare
We all know your rich
But that don't make life a bitch
Because you did it honest man
It's not like you took the handout
And then pissed it in the sand
Don't change now Cap
It's not what we want to see
Don't douse the light you are
For the sake of misery
It's not healthy for you man
And it's as boring as it can be
Play your music Cap
On that air guitar that you hold
Live your life like you always do
And not like the others
Who just come off cold
I love Superfly and that's no lie
That's the difference don't you see
It not just the cold calculated vet of what makes others wet
It's the warmth of human to me