Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School started again
So laughter starts the day
The school bus stop
Is a very short hop
Right outside the door
Is the pick up stay
Well it's dark out there
So I abide
And always hang out
Till it's time for the ride
So I'm making scamplers this morning
Which is only scrambled eggs
But the little kid just adores them
When Louie plays the day
Well the little kid cracks me up
With out of the blue to say
She hopes she doesn't have to see Trisha's big toe
Coz it makes her sick OK lol
And she doesn't want to whoops her eggs
Coz math is the first class of the day lol
I laughed so hard I almost cried
And when Trisha came out
It couldn't be denied
We both stared hard
And then laughed till we cried lol
Coz there was the toe
With the bandage denied lol
It seemed it required a surgery
With a story and a half
From it's tragedy lol
That had been told at least
Once everyday
Or at least when I saw her
But the kid was sick of her say lol
I taught her tolerance and compassions the way
But she said if she sees it tomorrow
She's screaming OK lol
It was a little touch and not really cruel
But children have limits
On that tolerance rule lol
You just had to be there
Coz the laughter was cool
And the best way I know
To start the day as a rule