Saturday, August 16, 2008

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=66578&sectionid=351020602

Oh look The UK and The US want to oust Russia out of the G-8
And Poland and Latvia back them up on it.
Does that mean we'are supporting Latvia to?
I know we are giving money to Poland and Georgia
Question!
Just how many generation of our children's grandchildren have we condemned to slavery to support other people's countries?
I'd actually like to be a fly on Poland's government wall right now to see if they are spazzing like a big dog over the fact that they sold their country out to Bush's power lust madness and gave Russia a reason to Nuke them.
I wonder just how the people of Poland feel about that.
I bet you a dollar they're not happy campers right about now!
I sure wouldn't be!
That's like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded pistol
And Bush and Condi loaded that gun!