Thursday, June 26, 2008

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=10286

How many times can you hear the phrase
We don't have to tell you
Before "WE THE PEOPLE" say yes you do!
Now the NSA doesn't have to say if they spied on the lawyers of the Guantanamo prisoners
Now the lawyers won't take over seas phone calls or E-Mail
Because the spy court says so
Isn't that a Bush thing that he made up
You know for like secret shit
The stuff he does behind America's back to sell us out
I say fucking fire them to!
I'm sick of paying for I don't have to if I don't want to
Show me were that's at in the job description for being a government employee and tacking taxpayer dollars to do it damn it
I'm sick of wasting all this fucking money on nothing
If you can't tell me you ain't doing your fucking job!
Cough it up!