Friday, June 27, 2008

Because they're brats like brothers
Mostly picky little shits
Sometimes I like to bounce their ball back
To see just where it hits

It's just a game of amusement
In a different kind of way
I always smack it honest
When they pitch it on the play

I don't care if I hurt their feelings
And they pick like hell on mine
But there is no double door dealing
And they make me laugh every time

You on the other hand are a mooner
Did I ever tell you what soul did just for fun
She clawed a child in summer camp
Because she thought it might be fun

She left the kid scared for life
She tore his skin off deep
She did it because it made her feel good
And to this day she doesn't weep

She doesn't even know why she did it
Other than the reaction she wanted there
My soul is in my mind in the deepest kind of way
And I don't mind the shift on the intelligent points it plays
You can see it in my writing in the shifts of what I have to say

You didn't enter my house like they did
They were honest in every way
You came on like my brother did
Instead of saying I just like how you write OK