Thursday, June 26, 2008

Did you ever watch that show called " The weakest link"
I love that show but I hated the little Hitler woman so I wouldn't watch it.
She had this really condescending voice and she wore this like weird uniform
She was just to creepy to enjoy the show
She really liked to make people feel small about themselves
I think she got off on it personally
Which is also what would make her so cool right now to have her own talk show with the same name
The Weakest Link
It would definitely have to be a mixture program though
Economics and societal situations and their effects on global humanity and the environment at large
And instead of having screen stars for guests she could have big wig politicians
The little Nazi woman would make mincemeat out of them
If I remember right she carries a little whip on occasion
It would definitely be a show to remember