Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WorldNetDaily: University to students: 'All whites are racist'

WorldNetDaily: University to students: 'All whites are racist'

I think it might be about time to really start checking out the sanity, of the people we are letting have influence over our children's minds.
Or possible start checking out their career backgrounds. I thought this man was insane, until I read his Bio.
Now I just think he is a mind control plant set into place by the government.
It's in all levels of our schools now. The psychologists start to play with your children's minds in elementary school.
They try to slide it past you on them talking to your child on an discrete level, like credit for their schooling,
but what they subject your children to is something quite different.
I had a heads up on it from listening to various friends, talking about the effects on their children.
When it came time for my child to enter into school, I refused the permission slip.
I had no desire for some wet behind the ears snot nosed kid filling my child's head full of crap.
Needless to say they were not happy campers and continued to force the issue.
I refused to give in and finally had to ask if some rule had changed and my rights to deem what was suitable for my child to be subject to had been terminated? For if they had someone had forgotten to inform me! I was pretty sure I was still her parent,
and held the sole responsibility of deciding who on a professional level was allowed access to my child.
It's time we started digging a whole lot deeper into the no child left behind act.
Something tells me it's also involved in the Maine junior high school debacle.
Once again the leadership that we as citizens of the United States place our trust in, has failed dismally!