Monday, October 1, 2007

Miracle?

I believe I've seen a bonified miracle today. That can be the only word, whose description
actually fits the rise in the stock market today. I am at a loss for words, it was one of the most astounding feats of magic that I have ever seen. It flew to heights one could never imagine
with regards to the dense negativity that it had to over come. Only God himself or Criss Angel could have enacted, with this particular caliber of performance.
I have pondered all evening on this subject, reviewed every factor, and still cannot figure out how this act could have been accomplished. I must whole heartedly admit, it has me just as stumped, as the the fact of how Bill O, a news commentator for a major network, could ever tell his invited guests to shut up, let alone turn off their mic and still continue to have a career. One can only assume that he purchased his journalism degree, in regards to his professionalism, or he that he has family connections.