Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Super SIVs - A Fraudulent Attempt at Concealment

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Super SIVs - A Fraudulent Attempt at Concealment

Nobody has explained it better than this!
I don't mind telling you that I have used extensively the" For Dummies" boo series for many things that I wanted to learn about. They have a way of taking something that sees extremely complicated because of the vocabulary that I don't understand, and explaining it in layman's terms that I can understand.
Without the title of "Dummie for" that's exactly what Mish has done in this article.
If you really want to understand just what the heck is going on with the global economy and the how and why it is effecting your own, this is the article to read!