Wednesday, October 3, 2007

YouTube - september clues pt.1

YouTube - september clues pt.1

I am a seeker Of the Truth. I believe in hearing both sides of the story. The only part of my
life that, that I reject this philosophy is when watching the art of illusion.

One of my pleasures in life has always been magic, or better know as the skillful art of illusion.
It's always fascinated me that my eyes could interpret for my mind, to see a situation in a certain way, and yet logical assessment of the
situation would say that couldn't be done. I never wanted to know the truth, it would spoil the illusion.

I started with the love of Harry Houdini, added in Davis Copperfield, passed by
Pen and Teller and ended up with who I consider the master of them all
Criss Angel. Who I would have sworn, could float like a cloud, as well as walk on water,
had he not shown me differently, himself.

I've also always had a passion for the news, and would have sworn that what they showed me was
what my logical mind thought was occurring, until some of the brightest minds in the country, chose to show me the illusion.
I will be forever in their debt, for showing me the way.

America, we have a problem! What are " WE THE PEOPLE" going to do about it?