Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Houston we have a problem

Has anybody checked to see if they've renamed our country lately? Because I don't think I live in the United States of America anymore. It seems you are no longer allowed to read the constitution anymore. Does anybody else have a problem with this or is it just me?
Maybe I need to go back to elementary school for a refresher course on just who wrote the constitution and how it now reads. Any day now I expect to see the slaughter of innocent people
just like in Rangoon. It's very hard for me to believe that we have allowed one man to change the course of 231 years of history. I'm sorry I just can't accept this anymore. I have absolutely no idea what the United States stands for any longer. What rights do we have left?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/021007_reading_constitution.htm
If you can figure it out let me know!