Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dark thoughts never cross my mind with you
Perhaps for the vision I had before
The hounds of hell I refuse to see
Because the true man taught me so much more

So then do I fight for you in love
In my own way I suppose it's true
I look not at what would stand before me
But at the seed that's been planted over time by you

And I don't see the big screen
But I do see the eyes of you
And how you touch to gentle me
And I like the way that you do

I see how you tamed a wild thing
Dressage was not the answer you knew
And yet my eyes see the eyes of a stallion
That one must be for my eyes to be in love to

And you knew that
And somehow the Universe did to
To present me with my idea of perfection
And not see the pomp that was surrounding you

Which I am forever grateful for
Or I would have never seen the real you
I would have never gave you a chance before
Because of the heightened status of you