Thursday, April 24, 2008

You have such a romantic view of the great escape
But what you don't know is you made me live it two times more
One when you drug me back in and then back again
When I had to work it out once more

See I'd worked out that One time stand
From the groupies side plan
For the lengths of the ties
And the measure in human

And if I were of Christian bait
Should I just sit on the sideline and wait
For Jesus Christ to come take me Home
Or should I live this life I know do roam

I will tell you why and then you will see
How this big picture worked out for me
Back in my past in the High of the way
I learned were people stand on the lessons that play

Myself the most of all included
I had a friend a net guy in my life
I liked to talk to pretty much every night
With friends around for say

Well you know how bright I knew the Light
Something surpassed my Light that way
It was to close to not allow the notice
When I had a private with the friend of my say

Well what a blast that kicked my ass
So I took a sabatical from my life order
To understand the crossing of that border
That I had a need to walk the way

That real love should
And not just the lesson of would
And knew it was time to break my gaze
But not lose the lesson of the way

And then and interesting time
Would stretch my mind
And that's how you came into play
Which becomes more interesting everyday