Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh perfect arrival
But then that was the plan
For the most delicious of dinners
To feed a hungry man

As always my delight your tie to see
But tonight we're dining Au natural
And you know what that means
Organically fresh from the grower to me

The table is set and so is your sup
Shall I temp you with flavors
Or just serve you right up

A covered dish no not from me
Altho an apron I do wear you see
For the gazpacho was cold
And it made me a little chilly

But you can put your arm around me
While I serve you your tacito
And I do promise you Sir
I won't look at you like a bandito

Al tho your eyes behind a mask
Oops wrong thought we'll get to that later
Oh hush you gave me that one
So tell me about it later I thought it was fun

On with your dinner
Your hungry I see
And for your delight
A most succulent delicacy

A little bit different
And not to annoy
But the taste of the flavor
Is to good not to enough

P King's duck
With dipping sauce for desire
With a little extra thrown in
Just in case I might need it a little later

Dessert is a little different
But a favorite of one mine
So help me clear the table
And then I'll show you
What kind of dessert I have in mind