Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleep is a good thing Cap
It helps you keep track of the days
I was wondering but then you never know
The mysteries of other religions holidays

Couldn't stand it could you
To much going on in the day
Or is it you just skipped a day ahead
At least the smile was good OK

In any case strap in
There's turbulence on the rise
One way or another I'd say
Some one gets denied

If I was you I'd be a goner
There's to much heat on the way
So just be sure to ditch the suit
It makes you an easy mark that way

People don't know and they don't care
The banks are ripping off is the say
And bloodshed is very near
Unless Hank is jailed OK

I was amazed at the fast rise
But the cock has crowed the hour of the day
And people are awake and eyes opened wide
And have taken all they're going to take