Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lindsey Graham

This is what a rich bitch writes back when you tell him
No bailout!
He continues on about the fucking war that has done nothing but to kill
our soldiers for the purpose of corporate greed!
This is just a prime representation of another one of the useless feeders in this country that have never done a day of work in their life!
All he is good for is sucking off the people!


Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to
hear from you.

In spite of the high volume of mail I receive daily, I look forward to reviewing
your correspondence and providing a personal response as soon as possible.

As we continue our work in the 110th Congress, I look forward to supporting our
troops in the War on Terror, providing the men and women of the National Guard
and Reserves with improved health care, strengthening Social Security,
protecting American jobs, lowering the tax burden on American families, and
making the federal government more accountable and efficient.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance to you or
your family, and if you need immediate assistance, please call my office at
202-224-5972. If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please
fax your request to (202) 224-3808.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Graham