Friday, May 30, 2008

My neighbor grows a garden every year
He has a very green thumb
He loves to do it
He was a farmer back in his last life
He got his tomatoes plants out of his compost pile from last years throw away
They grow and flower but won't bear fruit
They're hybrid seed Monsanto style
They're sterile
I tried to explain to him what they were before he planted them
But he's the gardener and knew better
But now he knows different
I don't like to be outside now
It's the electro magnetic waves
Sounds strange right
But I know my own frequency and what feels right
My friends and family will tell you that's true
They have felt my buzz before
That's what I call it anyway
I can hold my hand 3-4 inches above your body and you can feel the buzz
I can feel hot spots on other people that's what I call them anyway
It an energy blockage in your body that's blocked enough to make you hurt
It's kind of weird but I do know I can do it and my friends do to
I proved it to myself on them lol my family could have been just humoring me
So I didn't trust them at their word
Different test subjects same results
Something outside is throwing my frequency off because I can feel it
And it makes me very pissy
I live about a half a mile from a tower so I know what it is
My neighbor's garden is not growing well this year
It's withering
Which makes the whole neighborhood unhappy campers
Because my neighbor always shares his abundance