Friday, May 30, 2008

My brother was in crypto in the army
That's a decoder
He had to be checked out
Our family background was to
It only makes sense for the clearance level he held
Why aren't presidents held to the same scrutiny
I mean duh
It doesn't take a genius to see the george is following Hitlers game plan
I'm glad Putin is in the picture I feel safer some how
I just feel like if a decision had to be made he'd make it
That make me sound kinda bad
But our government is out of control
They want to run the world and they're trying real hard to do it
It's very scary if you put it all together
They are using HAARP
In many different ways
Weather control is only one of them
I've seen enough to know they also set up 9/11 and the media was in on it
Oklahoma bombing to
Concrete doesn't pulverize into a powder because it falls
Trust me I know
I pretty much know everything and anything it does
You can't work it and not know it
Alot of people inhaled something that should never be inhaled
Then add in the asbestos.
Where did all the carpet go?
It wasn't there
Nothing was there
Not even the core
I checked the specs
What they are asking me to believe is impossible
The core wasn't designed to fall
Ask yourself why they're not suing the builder
Because where I come from that's what happens
What did OSHA say about it
Because it would seem to me every high rise in New York city or anywhere
Could be subject to the same thing
For that core to be gone there had to be a massive violation of the building code
A ten second fall says there was no resistance at all
That's not feasible possible ask the Iron Workers
They attached the floors to the core
Even if the floors pancaked the core would have remained
It takes a very intense heat to make concrete burn and jet fuel doesn't do it
You know that if you've seen a crash on a runway before
A runway is made out of concrete
Whats a crematorium made out of
How long does it take to burn a body and at what temperature
Gross questions but something to think about