Sunday, May 5, 2019

Laura Loomer is the most banned woman in America.


But for the grace of God, there go I, or possibly you


HER BANK CLOSED HER ACCOUNT AND BOTH LYFT AND UBER WILL NO LONGER SEND DRIVERS TO PICK HER UP.
THIS IS ORGANIZED, TARGETED AND PUNITIVE. LAURA LOOMER MAY BE THE ONE ON THE RECEIVING END OF THIS, BUT THE TARGET IS ANYONE WHO STRAYS FROM THE NARRATIVE WHO MAY CONSIDER MAKING THEIR THOUGHTS KNOWN.


#FreeLoomer
Laura Loomer is the most banned woman in America. She's fighting back against CAIR and Twitter for silencing her!
Support the crowdfund to help Laura fight this costly legal battle

Laura's Story
My name is Laura Loomer. As many of you may have heard, I was permanently banned from Twitter for life on November 21, 2018, and then I was banned for 30 days from Facebook less than 24 hours later, in another example of collusion by tech giants to censor conservative voices.
What was my offense?
I merely shared a fact. Yes, the truth can now get you banned for life from the Internet, in America, the land of the free, and the only country with a First Amendment right.
The tweet that Twitter decided to ban me for was a tweet full of facts about Sharia law. It was a tweet directed at Ilhan Omar, a newly elected Congresswoman, a politician, a public figure, which pointed out that her support of Sharia law does not make her an ally for gay people, women, or Jews, as Twitter would like you to believe.
Sure enough, it was eventually discovered that CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) was behind my banning, specifically lobbying Twitter to remove me from the platform.
You read that correctly. CAIR, a group that is designated by some countries as a terrorist organization, asked Twitter to ban me, suppressing my ability to speak and fully operate as a journalist in America.
This insanity has to end. That's why I'm suing CAIR and Twitter.