Friday, May 3, 2019

I Went To Jack Dorsey’s House



Looks like our favorite sanctuary refuge is at it again
You just can't keep a good woman down, or out, because she will find her own way, in

#STOPTHEBIAS





On Tuesday I rented a projector and staked out a home in San Francisco until the sun went down.
As soon as it was pitch black, I flipped on the projector, turned on my speakers and projected the names of conservatives who have been silenced by Twitter onto the garage door of Jack Dorsey’s home.
Jack is the CEO of Twitter and has had the ability to offer a fair platform for political speech . . . but he doesn’t.
Conservatives like me are banned, yet members of the Muslim Brotherhood? Yep, they spew their propaganda at will.
That’s why I’ve sued Twitter and the Muslim group that influences them, CAIR while continuing these protests.
It’s also why I need your continued support.
I’ve spent the week in San Francisco with a camera crew to speak at a Free Speech rally and track down Jack Dorsey . . . and I have a few other things planned