Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm amazed and a little irritated to

One of my favorite things to do is read the financials. I already admitted, that I was nosey, so I don't mind telling you, I'm a world wide watcher! Yup I just can't seem to get enough of it.
I mean I read it to. I like to really fit those puzzle pieces together. Like I read what lobbyists are declaring what company they're representing. I read ratings reports, Who got the upgrade, who got the down. So I guess I wasn't really surprised to see that Hillary, was holding Dow Chemical.
But I do have a problem with the conflict of interest to the American People! Back in the day,
I used to think she was a pretty cool chick! She definitely handles herself pretty well under adversity. I do have to give her that! She was pro- choice back when she acted like a Democrat.
And just in case you hadn't figured out, I do lean that way. I figure that's my contribution, to fixing the welfare problems, that the pro-lifers always scream about. It's got it's own natural kind of balance going on. It works for me anyway. I still don't see how you can be a pro-lifer and then turn around and watch a child starve because you ain't giving up the money for someone else mistake. I guess that's called turning the other cheek, and talking out the other side of you ass! That's just not my style. That's what Hillary did, to get the conservative vote. I got this thing about being a person of integrity. My word, is my bond, and you can bank your life on it.
I don't change my mind or opinion to kiss someone Else's ass, so they'll like me. Hilary did, and I lost all respect for her that day. Which is pretty much a bite! For the simple fact, that she's the first woman that's ever run for the presidency, and I personally feel, that a woman can budget, much better than a man. Just for the simple fact alone that a woman will bitch until she gets what she has paid for. Their just that way. And God knows our Government could definitely use some help restraining themselves in that department. Which actually brings me back to why I'm irritated! I was just over reading the BBC and couldn't believe they have the kahunas to tell the people of the UK, that now their problems are because of us. I'm not even having it, let alone buying it! Their banks were double dipping. They feed off both countries and now they won't even tell the truth about what they did to their people as well as us. It's called Transcontinental banking. They knew exactly what they were doing. They knew the last man got stuck with the bag! That's how a pyramid works. The UK has so much debt, not that we have room to talk, that every man, woman and child is already 125% in debt. I suspect just like us, that the sterling is not worth squat from all those years of credit debt piled on top of it, just like the USD.
Gas topped 77 dollars a barrel today, because the dollar is down on the yen. They just recommended until spring for the war so, by Christmas gas will be 100.00 dollars a barrel,
if we make it that far! My prediction is half way through October. They're running out of trees
to make the paper!