Sunday, September 9, 2007

Basic Human rights

It seems as I cruise the news, that peoples basic human rights are being taken away.
I ask myself what is this world going to come to. I got my ass in an uproar today by
an article I read, Yeah yeah wears the link, I think I figured out how to do it I'll try tomorrow.
In India, they wear a red dot in the middle of their forehead. It's called a Holy Tilak.
It is part of their religious culture. It seems the Deputy Director of India faces suspension from his job, for wearing his to work. This is not a new tradition for him, he's been doing it for the last 30 years, and now someone has seen fit, to deny him his basic need to honor his cultural traditions.
They have in essence stripped him of his spiritual peace, which is a basic human need, and he has the right to live a peaceful life. Naturally it was a government or a corporate rule that the government was enforcing to appease the sugar tit, it could not do without.
It so concerned the deputy director that he thought his only option left for peace, was to commit suicide. But that is just what they want, for the people of the world to live under their rules of enslavement. That's the Dark side, do not give in to them, they hold no power over the Light Of Love! The only power they have is psyco -babble bullshit. Do not give into it.
Better days can only be achieved by understanding, that there must be a higher level love of love shown to each other, so that we all may maintain, our own Spiritual Peace