Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hi welcome to The Average American!
It seems lately my own curiosity has gotten the better of me. I find myself questioning just about everything concerning our country lately. From what our taxes are spent on all the way
to our Consitutional rights are being taken away. It just seems to me it's no longer "We The People",but rather leans toward (understatement) Corporate America. I just feel what's best for Corporate America is not neccisarily what's good for the People of America.
One of my main concerns right now is what is now formerly known as the NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY put in place by the SPP. The actual name is beside the point. The point is,
is that our president has agreed to throw our borders wide open to trade from Mexico and Canada. This is going to be done by thr Trucking Industry and the Railroads. It bothers me that
this disicion was made without any input from the American people at all. The last time I checked we were still listed as a democracy! This is a done deal! Please follow the links and
read just exactly what has been going on right under our nose. I read the news daily and I feel fairly well versed on a whole as to what this undertaking is about.
It's called the shafting of America on our dime!
You "might" have seen on the news recently that Mexican truckers can now cross the border.
That by itself should be enough for alarm, with the added abuse of our highways and bridges, but it actually gets worse. Canadian Pacific Railroad (CPR) bought out, today as a matter of fact, DM&E Railroad Corp. This enables CPR an extra 2500 hundred miles of track, right through our country, which they fully plan on using to ship coal from out of Wyoming. The Mexican truckers don't even have to stop at the border, the first check station is in Kansas City.
Not only are they trucking in shipments from China, but they are destroying any chance we have of bring back the manufacturing trade to our own people! I find this whole situation to be insane. The national license that they run under allows them to go from Mexico all the way through Canada. Mean while our Truck Drivers must receive permission from Mexico to be able to even cross the border! Mexico's policy is that Americans can't work there.
This is a done deal! There is no mistake about it!
Follow the links from Union Pacific's new terminal all the way to the Canadian Railroad!
When you add them all together a very scary picture comes into view. One so scary to the average American, that it was decided not to inform us, because the Government knew that there was NO WAY the American People would go for it.
This is the REAL reason our borders were never secured! The only question I have left is,
Why CONGRESS has allowed this to come to pass! How about you?
Do YOU believe your GOVERNMENT had your best interests at heart?
I think NOT!

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN0129981820070901


http://www.teamster.org/action/political/NAFTA/nafta.asp


http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16077


http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/union-pacific-paid-lobbyist-200000/n20070828173709990012


http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/new-regional-structure-announced/n20070802103909990020


http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/070905/canadianpacific_dme.html?.v=5

I am personally computer illiterate lol and just erased one of the better links about Union Pacific. This is my first attempt at public writing so bear with me until I get it down right. I'll go find it and post it a little later along with a link to the map of the International Corridor route!

Hey thanks for stopping by and please feel free to comment or add your own views on this situation. Or helpful hints, lol, I am a newbie, and wouldn't mind at all.

Take care and remember: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

Love and Light