Monday, March 8, 2010

Palin: Writing on palms ‘was good enough for God’

http://rawstory.com/2010/03/palin-god-wrote-palm-hand/

God wrote about tax cuts onthe palm of his hand? That one is news to me lol.
Oh my god this kind of crap is running out country.
It's damned scary is all I can say.

Admits she used to 'hustle over the border' to 'get health care from Canada'

Sarah Palin has a message for critics of her crib-notes during February's Tea Party keynote speech: God did it too.

At a fundraiser on Friday for the Ohio Right to Life group, Palin assailed the media for getting "all wigged out about that" and claimed they're attacking her because they "couldn't argue the content" of the words.

Referring the crowd to a Bible passage from Isiah 49:16, she assured them she's "in good company."

"If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us," Palin said. "In that passage he says, I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you. And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."


The passage reads: "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

A still-frame of Palin's speech at the Memphis, Tennessee convention revealed that the words she had written on her left hand were "Energy," "Tax cuts," and "Lift America's Spirits." She was later caught peeking at them during the question-and-answer session.

Mediaite notes that the crux of the substantive criticism was because Palin had criticized others for using notes during speeches. "What is ridiculous is that she’s still defending her cheat-notes after mocking Obama for using a teleprompter," wrote Drew Grant.