Saturday, October 11, 2008

Someone once referred to me as the cowardly lion
I always thought of myself as more as the scarecrow
If I only had a brain
I always kept the crows out of my corn
But sometimes the little bastards did lite for a second and
pick my straw out but I always managed to shoe them off
But I find now that it took all of the characters of "The Wizard of Oz"
To make me understand how to get through this
Each one already had what they need too make them whole
And they did it by eradication the witch as a group
They just had to believe
Dorthy is our dream
It's who we are as the United States
We weren't satisfied to live the farm life
And we let the tornado take us to OZ
And right now we're in the dark Forest where the flying monkey's are picking us apart but we're also in the same time frame as the trees that came to life
when Dorthy picked the apple
To get out of this we have to pick up that same apple and throw it back at the trees
Everybody is all worried about the Mayan calender
I'm not it's like this
In 2012 it starts a new phase it's called the time of no more sacrifice
They loose unless they sacrifice us all through a pandemic
Which is exactly what they are preparing for
Fema camps and coffins and the movie Quarentene
The push is heavy right now for the little kids to get the flu shot
Little kids are the best spreaders they give it to their parents who then take it to work
It's time to wake up from the poppy field
The guards around the witches palace will help us
She's lit the broom on fire
And she's threatening our brains
It's time to throw the bucket of water
Because we're going back to Kansas baby
And it's going to take some work to survive
We've got to melt the witch
Because it's time to wake up from the dream
We've run around the tower circle long enough
It's time to take the bitch out
So we can wake up in our beds!