Monday, January 12, 2009

What a pain the giga byte drain
They only give 5 you know
The little kid shot the small alott
So now I got two weeks to go
Before the turn of bytes I yearn
Man this time is going slow
I just thought I'd drop you a line
Hope your doing fine
I'm bored as hell you know
See ya on the 24th
Coz I'll be back
Oh yeah it's not a thrill
Why does mercury error the ville
Either way I go
On this machine or my lean
Explorer slams the door
Almost everytime I go
Adding up the error time I show
Which takes away from the bytes you know
I gotta figure out wifi
But I don't want to give it a try
Just in case I blow the show
My overage now has cost me more than I want to know
God I miss my broadband!!!
With it's unlimited life span
Coz forced vacations are such a blow!
Miss you bad boyz
Oh yeah you to strudel lol
But I am writing alot
Some are a little hott
Just to clean out my brain you know
You can get confused with the daily news
On where your talent will go
and what it looks like for show