Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Traitor I think not no
But I see no beef
Just a Welsh Rabbit kind of show
Not from your Monday missive
But from a week or so ago
Your bite to please
Was like a mouth of cheese
That covers up the bread you know
Hots not what I got
But more like a mouth of waste
The common sense was on the fence
With both sides there to taste
What's hot and what's squat
They both were there for show
When your sitting on the fence
That's what you dispense
And the people told you so
I must say I agree
But then that's me
I don't like the imitation of the so
That's what you got like it or not
Well I don't support it yo
On the flip side of the very same ride
Support is not what you show
Saving is not what the administrations craving
Talk about a wishy washy blow
For that there is no respect you know
And if you don't fill the need you will rescede
To last years who was so
The choice is yours
To take it or let it go
It's your pants on the fence you know