Saturday, July 25, 2009

Va. Tech Shooter's Mental Files Turn Up

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072201209.html

I have a personal interest in this story. I was in the poetry room that this kid was writing in.
He was used as a CIA experiment and subject to an enormous amount of psychological abuse, as was I. The mind control factor was astounding.
If you don't think your phone wasn't tapped back then I personally could tell you a different story, because mine was and they used personal information that was told in confidence to only one person against me as a control factor to gain my trust to the fact that it was him that I was supposedly talking to on the computer after he sought me out on it.
Why was my phone tapped when I'm a no one of interest? Because of my outspokenness regarding 9/11 being an inside job as well as a few of the other little tidbits our government has enmeshed themselves in, such as the fact of the financial fiasco that this country now finds ourselves in.
I should have been their perfect candidate due to my background of abuse, but I proved to be an exception to their rule. Once you've danced with the devil there is no other suitable substitution that can take it's place.

The day of the Tech shootings the CIA pulled off their campus to hide the fact of their involvement. Have you ever asked yourself why government funding is so intrusive in our universities?
It's to make sure your kids are taught a specific way and that way was used against Cho by his peers, who actually had no idea of what they were driving him to until it was to late.


The missing mental health records of Seung Hui Cho, who was responsible for the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007, mysteriously resurfaced last week in the home of the former director of the university's counseling center.


Virginia Gov. Timothy M. Kaine (D) announced Wednesday that the records, which neither the state police nor a state investigative commission had been able to locate, turned up as a result of pretrial discovery in two lawsuits that have been filed by families of Cho's victims.

University officials received the records last Thursday but did not inform state police until Monday and did not provide copies of the records to state police until Tuesday, five days after they were recovered, according to Corinne Geller, a state police spokeswoman.

Neither state officials nor the university have disclosed the contents of the records, but the governor said