Thursday, November 13, 2008

There's a problem in the house
But I think I got a clue
So I'm going to call Tech tomorrow
And see if they think so to
You see I'm running a mixed marriage
Of mobile and PC
That both blow through explorer
But each takes a different degree
6.1 on travel but Vista needs more to be
So I got a confusion on mass illusion
And so does my PC
And that's why she keeps failing me
A dime to a dollar that you'll hear me holler
If that's what this problem be
Because I went out and bought a new PC
Because of what the Geeks told to me
And it wasn't that at all
But Explorers impactive collision
Thereby making it hard to make a decision
Causing the freezing up of me
With the failure to communicate
Her performance isn't great
Causing untold stress on me
From failure to communicate you see
This has all become a pain in the ass to me
Let alone a bleed off financially
Just to not communicate properly