Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello Sweet Heart
Tis been a moment since your passing time
So I write to keep you near to my heart
As I do for every moment for you in which I long

How dear you have become to me
A much loved sparkle for my day
My eyes love to hear your heart
As you dance about your way

To speak of your concerns
Your most precious gift of mind
My daily dose of luxury
To tease this tattered mind

I find my appetite wanes
To hear the grass whispers
For my mind in you is lost
Upon which my heart does bare the cross

My nightly walk of wonder
In you my sweet dreams
I shall look upon the stars and ponder
The way you haunt my dreams

No heavy curtained talk
To weigh upon my breast
But the light weight of whimsy
Upon the kiss of the lightest breath

Now see were you take my time
Upon your kiss of thought
To play upon my mind
Till you are my kiss of thought

Oh sweet Love
The way you do me like you do
Perhaps your kiss is my passion
But my passion is a kiss from you

And I shall miss you with my every breath
That thee would give this heart
To breath thy moments days best yet
I shall seek a saddened start

For every days song loss
My beautiful bird
For lost sweet sound of you
My day then hard to do

Sunshine sadness go away
Mourn no loss that it might stay
Upon the Universe resdide
To seek your Love then by your side

And so I shall close now my heart
With Love my thought of you
To tarry until dark
When my dreams I shall find of you