Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's time

I wanna tell you about this game I play with my kids at Christmas.
They're allowed to question me about their Christmas presents, size, shape, can you's and so on's. I answer each one and I never lie, but I do keep them confused, because the truth is broadly defined as "in the realm"
Example:
Can it be used only one time? Well "in the realm" a camera is used to shoot a moment in time that can be used only once. So yes it can only be used one time.
I keep them highly amused and very off balance so that they never know what their getting and it's always a complete surprise. It's never what they thought I told them.
That's a game I play with my children, not the way I want my country run.
As a stock holder in the corporation of the United States of America, I say we hold a stock holders meeting about where the direction of our company is going.
It's not being run very well and it's time the "party" talk was over and the "Peoples" talk is heard.
It's time to know where we stand as a Nation as to whats been happening with "Our" checkbook.
It's time to audit the country, and stop the overblown spending by our government.
Have you seen Pelosi's private hop to and from California every week?
And she can't take commercial why? Newt, had the same job and he did.
Why the extra expense now and what's the reason for it?
It's time to do what the UK did and start looking at expenses.
It's time for some fiscal responsibility.
As a taxpayer, I'm not longer going to accept "the party" bill or bull.
It's time to open up the books and set some curbs
It's the responsible thing to do.