Monday, February 25, 2008

Contradicting thoughts

How contradicting are these thoughts
The pain of love and the lack of loss
It's the price you pay when so ordered by the "Boss"
How funny is that word because he's really not
Here comes that choice of Will that we always talk about
I'm pro-choice because I stand for pro-life
You should never put up with something that doesn't suit your life
And if you would know something wouldn't suit your life
I think you have a right to bail
What is an obligation and just how does one exactly define that
I didn't speak to my parents for ten years and never felt an obligation to do so
Until I learned my mother had cancer and then it wasn't obligation it was love















Take a moment to check online spielautomaten oder
see the homepage of spielautomaten .