Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Put your tin foil hat on and check this out
Bush had this thing about his daddy
So it really starts off for him as a vengeance thing
I think he's to stupid to actually understand the higher level of all of this
He's just the butt boy
But I didn't understand
But my daddy told me
Sadam wanted to kill my daddy
Well I'm sure alot of other people did to
Hell he headed the CIA who didn't want to kill him
I mean that's what they're all about right
Secret shit
So old GW got sold on the idea quick
He's just a good ole boy from Texas at heart
Where family is everything
So he was doing his daddy right

Now look at McCain
McCain was a POW
His dad was a top brass
And he could have come home
He had that option
But he would have shamed himself and his dad
So he stayed to preserve their honor
But he was treated differently because of his dad
And the other soldier made sure to know that he knew they knew
And they resented him for it
They took away his honor
McCain grew to resent the Vietnamese blaming them for the situation
SARS was an Asian targeted bio-agent
If McCain gets into office is that the direction we turn
Because that's were his honor was left at stake
Twilight Zone shit

What did Obama say last year
Pakistan his preference of choice

And Hillary said Iran
Thoughts to ponder why